- Mouth Guards for Boxing, MMA, Kickboxing, Muay Thai
- High quality gel mouth guard that comes in its own box for clean storage
- Easy to use and store
- Variety of colors to choose
- Junior and adults sizes available
- See specifications tab for fitting instructions
Exercise caution. This should be done by an adult over 18 years of age.
1. Fill sauce pan with 3 to 5 inches of water. Let it boil and then remove from heat source.
2. Submerge mouth guard in the sauce pan with hot water for about 30 seconds.
3. Remove the mouth guard from the water and wait 20 seconds before placing the mouth guard in your mouth. Make sure the mouth guard feels warm and not hot. Be cautious!
4. Bite down on the mouth guard firmly and allow your tongue to press along the roof of your mouth creating a strong suction to draw all water and air out of the guard. Also use your fingers to press firmly along the rim of the mouth guard against your teeth and gums from the outside of your mouth.
5. Remove the mouth guard from your mouth and place in cold water for about 25 seconds.
6. Repeat steps until the mouth guard fits accurately.